How can YOU help?
Opportunities for Serving:
- Aviation Mechanic: Be part of the aviation team by providing safe, reliable, and technically sound aircraft that fly over some of the most inhospitable terrain in the world.
- Assistant Museum Manager: Assist the manager by guiding tours, monitoring schedules, supervising and training staff, maintaining the inventory of collections, and coordinating programs and events.
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor/Mechanic: Conduct training courses in accordance with approved curricula at JAARS, overseas branches, and area locations, and possibly assist branch mechanics with repairs.
Opportunities for giving:
We invite you to pray and to give as follows:
- Give online at jaars.org/give. To provide us with the most flexibility to serve our partners in a volatile world, please select CORE Mission Operations, any of the Solution areas that fund projects like those featured in this issue, or Where Needed Most.
- Mail the enclosed response card to the address below.
- Call the number below for credit card or non-cash giving, or to include JAARS in your estate plans.
- Support Bible translation while you shop !
Go to smile.amazon.com and select JAARS as the charity you’d like to support.
All gifts made to Solutions will fund opportunities like those highlighted in Partner Express and at jaars.org.