Aviation Maintenance Apprentice
An Apprentice Mechanic will work alongside the JAARS Training team to develop the skills, knowledge and attributes needed to operate aircraft in remote areas to the highest level of safety. Mechanics will be developed technically and spiritually throughout the program. The program will be tailored to the individuals development need and is anticipated to be for two years. At completion individuals will be prepared and asked to deploy to one of JAARS’ overseas bases for one term.
Apprentices join JAARS with the goal of reducing barriers, easing burdens, and delivering God’s Word in some of the most remote places on earth. To prepare them, we provide rigorous, individualized professional training and one-on-one discipleship. Apprentices work alongside other missions-minded individuals and train with their future overseas teammates.
- Paid position
- Complete training assignments as assigned
- Participate in team and mentorship activities
- Meet completion standards at each stage of training
- Develop a Partner Team to support you and your family through prayer
- Complete crucial tasks essential to the operation of an Aviation Department
Education and Experience
Back to Apprentices main pageI'm Interested