Health Protocol for JAARS Campus
Please continue to encourage everyone to care for one another as more important than oneself, to not judge one another, to be patient with one another, and to abide by our community protocols. Thank you.
- If you are sick or have any cold, flu, or COVID symptoms, please stay home.
- If you test positive for COVID, we ask that you stay off campus until one of the following is true:
- You test negative, for whichever test you previously tested positive, and you have no ongoing symptoms and have not had a fever for 24 hours without using fever-reducing medicine.
- Five days have passed after your first day of symptoms and you have not had a fever for 3 days without using fever-reducing medicine, and you have no other symptoms. Upon return to campus, a mask should be worn until you reach day 10 after your initial symptoms.
- You receive an alternative diagnosis from a health care provider, and have been fever-free for 24 hours without using fever-reducing medicine.
- Adhere to good hygiene practices. Wash your hands frequently. If soap and water are not available, please use appropriate hand sanitizer. If you are sneezing or coughing, please stay home. If in public, please wear a mask when indoors and around others.
- The first three Core Values of JAARS are our commitment to “Seek God Above All, Serve in Love, and Act with Integrity.” JAARS is committed to faithfully follow the Lord, practically love one another, and be held accountable by one another. Out of respect for one another, please follow these basic health protocols.