COVID Protocol for JAARS Campus
As of March 1, 2021, JAARS Campus has changed the indoor people limit from 10 to 25 people under these limits:
- The maximum gathering indoors has been increased from 10 to 25 persons. Remember, if you have an indoor gathering, the following should guide you:
- Wear masks
- Maintain 6 foot distancing (ensure the space is large enough to place the chairs)
- People should be seated except when they enter, leave, visit the restroom, etc.
This decision was based on current COVID-19 trends and NC state regulations. This may be reversed if policies aren’t followed and trends reverse. While smaller events may move indoors more readily due to weather, large group youth group will most likely revert to Zoom due to number caps.
With all that is happening, we need to be consistent in JAARS COVID policies. We know not everyone has the same convictions when it comes to COVID protocols. But the impacts of COVID on JAARS don’t follow personal convictions. Please come alongside us, regardless of your personal convictions.
We ask your help with the following:
- Remember and reinforce the requirement for individuals to wear masks when inside a JAARS building.
- Maintain 6 foot distancing between people,
- <25 people together in indoor areas with 6 foot distancing;
- <50 people together outdoors with 6 foot distancing. If they can’t socially distance, they need to wear a mask.
- Check temperature daily before coming to campus. If you or anyone in your household has a temperature over 100 degrees or any symptom of illness, stay home.
If there is any way we can be partnering with your family at this time, please feel free to reach out to Becca or Nathan.