Are you one who likes problem solving, testing, troubleshooting and repairing avionics equipment? Are you attentive to detail? Do you enjoy keeping up on the latest innovative avionics solutions, equipment, and alerts?
Be part of the team who makes Bible translation and language development possible in the most remote and difficult places on earth by keeping mission aircraft communications and navigation systems airworthy!
Install, inspect, service, and repair avionics equipment in a variety of general aviation aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations and industry standards.
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS and help us live them effectively
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License in Airframe, Electrical, Instrument, or Radio, or an FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License (GROL) or certification from other industry recognized organizations such as, but not limited to, International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET) or National Center for Aerospace & Transportation Technologies (NCATT)
- Minimum two years’ experience in this domain
Position locations: JAARS and Overseas
For full-time career staff, the following information is helpful:
Technical Evaluation – Maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes for Aviation Maintenance PersonnelI'm Interested