Supervisor Pilot Course Starts February 5
February 5-16, ten pilot/mechanics who serve in Waxhaw, Africa, and the Pacific with SIL and other aviation partners will attend the Supervisor Pilot course (SPC) at the JAARS Center. The course focuses on excellence in leadership, resource management, and other skills and attributes essential when supervising fellow pilots or serving as instructor pilots on the field.
Besides this important training, the SPC allows these pilots, from different fields of service, to share advice and encouragement with each other on handling day-to-day operations overseas.
Your gift to Aviation Training helps equip pilots and mechanics for ongoing safe and effective ministry around the world. Thank you for praying for them, in their responsibilities as supervisor pilots, as they return to their individual fields of service.
- Ask God for safe flights and good connections as participants travel to Waxhaw to attend the course.
- Pray that participants will have a clear understanding of the material and be able to effectively implement what they learned when they return to their fields of service.
- Ask God to provide clarity of focus for those presenting at the Supervisor Pilot course.
- Pray for good health and stamina for both participants and presenters.
- Pray for the participants' families back at home.
- Pray for the communities and the people where aviation serves and supports the work of Bible translation and language development.