JAARS Center7405 Jaars RoadWaxhaw, NC28173
Learn how technology impacts Bible translation—and how you can get involved. For two days, you'll:
- see how everything from software to satellites, solar power, tablet computers, and non-Roman scripts are helping Bible translation
- talk with IT professionals who've served all over the world
- learn why translation matters
- explore how you can contribute your IT skills, either short- or long-term
Optional pre-conference events on Thursday, March 22 include visits to the Billy Graham Library, the Museum of the Alphabet, the Mexico-Cardenas Museum, a delicious dinner out, and an Ice Cream Social.
Come early on Friday, March 23 for a free tour (9:30 a.m. to 12 noon) of JAARS. As you walk around the campus you will learn about the work of IT, maritime, land transportation, aviation, and facilities maintenance.
Learn more and register here.
Thu, 03/22/2018 -
10:00am to 8:30pm
Fri, 03/23/2018 -
1:30pm to 9:30pm
Sat, 03/24/2018 -
8:00am to 8:30pm
- Early Registration (through February 22) $130
- Regular Registration $160
- Pre-conference events $50 (optional)