Youth SALT Coordinator
Lead the SALT program at JAARS during the summer. Help strengthen missionary families and increase their longevity in serving. Inspire and help prepare the next generation of missionaries. Train middle school students as they lead activities for elementary students.
Learn more about the ministry at jaarsyouth.org.
The Youth SALT coordinator leads the program which trains middle school students as they work with elementary kids in various activities.
- This paid, summer position is for nine hours per week
- The dates are June 17 to August 8, on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Position may be filled by a mature high school student
- Able to work in the US
- Train Middle School students in the areas of leadership and discipleship
- Coordinate with MK Safari on games, crafts, devotions, and other potential activities
- Two days a week in the morning hours for 8 weeks
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Skills and Experience
- Experience in working with middle school and elementary preferred, and relates well to these age groups
- Enjoy working with middle school students
- Able to train and motivate students to leadership positions
- Knowledge about youth group type games
- Familiarity with the JAARS Youth programs is a plus
To Apply: Submit your resume and completed application to HR_Director@jaars.org