Senior Financial Analyst **
**This position is one of our top 10 staffing needs**
We are looking for people to serve as a Senior Financial Analyst; primarily performs financial planning, analysis and projections and makes resultant recommendations; analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; forecasts expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects in support of senior leadership; leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements.
For a full-time volunteer or a non-paid career staff who raises support.
- Maintain consistency across various financial models including data related to key items in the income statement and balance sheet.
- Maintain sophisticated queries. This requires extracting data as well as checking and reconciling output.
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
- Gather and report performance metrics for the month.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth.
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Business Management Information Systems, Economics or related field.
- Professional certification helpful.
- MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or Statistical Report and or sufficient experience to demonstrate competencies.
- Experience supporting global organizations and teams.
It is recognized that the desired experience may have to be gained as on-the-job learning and from equivalent life experience.I'm Interested