Senior Financial Analyst **
**This position is one of our top 10 staffing needs**
We are looking for people to serve as a Senior Financial Analyst; primarily performs financial planning, analysis and projections and makes resultant recommendations; analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; forecasts expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects in support of senior leadership; leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide as they build capacity for sustainable language development.
If you believe, as we do, that all languages are of value, form an integral part of people’s identity, and have the potential to serve them in a rapidly changing world, then you can be part of a team serving minority language communities worldwide.
For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support.
- Maintain consistency across various financial models including data related to key items in the income statement and balance sheet.
- Maintain sophisticated queries. This requires extracting data as well as checking and reconciling output.
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
- Gather and report performance metrics for the month.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth.
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Business Management Information Systems, Economics or related field.
- Professional certification helpful.
- MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or Statistical Report and or sufficient experience to demonstrate competencies.
- Experience supporting global organizations and teams.
It is recognized that the desired experience may have to be gained as on-the-job learning and from equivalent life experience.I'm Interested