Has God gifted you in providing compassionate, professional nursing care to those in need? Would you like to use this gifting to encourage those involved in getting God’s Word to those needing it globally?
JAARS Health Services exists to serve US-based and furloughing missionaries and staff with a variety of medical services, as God provides the needed health care professionals.
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We would love to have you join our team!
Serve as a registered nurse licensed in North Carolina providing health care services to patients.
- For a part-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
- Document and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Provide health promotion, counseling, and education
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- Must have current RN medical license in good standing with state of North Carolina
- Experience in patient care for two or more years
- Knowledge of or experience in diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases helpful
- Experience in overseas living helpful but not required