Project and Production Coordinator
Do you have a passion for and experience in managing multi-faceted projects from beginning to end? Are you a detail-oriented, strong team player?
Be a part of the communications team that is helping to make Bible translation and language development possible, through the various media produced to impact people’s lives!
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
Manage the schedules and production requirements of all print and digital projects, processes, and activities.
- Meet with project “owners” to initiate communications project requests and creative briefs
- Work with communications director to manage project timelines and capacity
- Plan the production of publications with leadership and departments
- Establish production priorities and schedules
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- 3–5 years previous project management experience, preferably with print and digital communications