Do you have experience in seeing the overall picture and then working through all aspects of what a project needs? Do you have a well-rounded maintenance or construction background?
We need you to help us maintain and operate our property, its facilities, and maintenance operations by using your skills in planning, fee structures, and determining our equipment and supply needs.
Oversee the facilities operations and maintenance needs for JAARS buildings and equipment.
- This is a 1.0 FTE (40 hrs.) position for a volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Must be able to work in the US
- Guide and manage the development of center projects
- Identify project specifications, estimate costs, and determine required equipment and supplies
- Oversee the fee structure for maintenance operations
- Bill out materials used, quantity, and costs
- Purchase and dispose of equipment
- Coordinate licensing, insurance, and registration of equipment
- Represent the director at meetings as requested
- Assist Mission Teams with group projects when available
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Well-rounded maintenance background
- Construction experience is a plus
- Management experience helpful
- Good MS Office skills and familiarity with Google applications
- Experience in the business field preferred but not necessary