MK Station Drop-off Time Teacher
Are you an early morning riser who enjoys children? Do you have a heart to care for the children’s ministry staff?
The team would like someone to cover during their morning devotions, so together they are spiritually prepared to care for the little ones. This person just might be you!
Watch children at the MK station for a half hour during staff devotions.
- At least 18 years old
- Must be able to work in the US
- This position is from 8:00–8:30 a.m., 4–5 days a week (2–2.5 hrs. per week)
- Supervise and maintain safety of the children during staff devotions
- Assist children with activities of daily life (handwashing, and restroom use)
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- Have a high school degree or equivalent education
- Relate well with children
- Enjoy working with pre-school aged children
- Availability and adequate energy to fulfill duties
- Work experience in church nurseries/schools, day camps, or daycare settings preferred