Do you have a passion for getting people involved in missions? Are you good at helping people see where their skills can fit into positions?
Are you very familiar with JAARS and the types of openings we have all over campus? This is key to fulfilling the role that will help people come to serve here at JAARS.
Identify and process appropriate ExploreNext matches for positions at JAARS.
- For a volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- This is a 0.3 (12 hours) FTE position
- Must be able to work in the US
- Monitor, evaluate, and contact ExploreNext matches
- Write appropriate job wording that matches potential staff with open positions at JAARS
- Maintain statistics of those contacted in designated locations
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use email draft templates
- Good written communication and grammar skills