IT Network Security Engineer
We are looking for someone to ensure that the systems and the data integrity are maintained and up-to-date by designing, testing, and evaluating the security of the systems.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide as they build capacity for the goal of sustainable language development.
If you believe, as we do, that all languages are of value, form an integral part of peoples’ identity, and have the potential to serve them in a rapidly changing world, then you can be part of a team serving minority language communities worldwide.
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to security projects and personnel, making technical contributions and directly supervising projects and client liaisons
- Analyze incident data and vulnerability of company networks, including internal and external Web sites, to identify trends
- Design security architectures and aids in the definition of security frameworks
- Recommend solutions to difficult security problems in existing and developing systems
- Certification of Associate’s degree in Computers, Technology or related field helpful
- Training in network administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of security concepts and principles, TCP/IP, Windows and Linux servers, IDS/IPS, and incident response processes
- Having a servant heart and proven record working on teams is beneficial
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Previous multicultural experience helpful
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver
Explore the vast amount of work being done in software and technology. Consider joining us for a conference.
If you are interested in working as volunteer or supported staff for a significant amount of time in IT and software, and you meet the requirements noted, please fill out a questionnaire.I'm Interested