Are you known for giving a good shot to patients needing immunizations? Do you have a heart to minister to those who have devoted years helping to give people God’s Word in their heart language?
The JAARS Health Clinic could use you! We serve those who serve on the JAARS campus, as well as providing medical support to those overseas. As a community service we also offer immunizations for church teams going overseas.
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We would love to have you join our team!
Serve as a knowledgeable deliverer of immunizations to patients needing typical USA and overseas immunizations, as well as patient education on malaria and staying healthy overseas.
- For a volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
- Provide immunizations and other nursing services
- Maintains immunization vaccines, tracks usage, and requests supplies
- Assists the medical provider in the care of patients
- Performs nursing practices according to level of training and professional requirements
- May perform duties of nursing as a primary responsibility
- This is a 0.2 to 0.4 FTE (8–16 hrs.) FTE position
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Requirements and Experience Desired
- Must have current RN or LPN medical license in good standing with state of North Carolina
- Experience in patient care
- Experience or knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases is helpful but not required