Do you have the gift of cleaning? Do you enjoy making a home fresh and sparkling? JAARS has a place for you!
Housekeeping ministers to missionaries coming to and from the field by creating clean and comfortable accommodations. In addition, people who are coming for meetings, conferences, and to explore serving here, all use the housing facilities.
Be a part of the team that serves missionaries and makes Bible translation possible!
Perform housekeeping services for the JAARS housing units located south of Waxhaw, N.C.
- Paid, seasonal housekeeping position open
- Part-time (20 or more hours a week)
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to Noon or 2:00 p.m.; possibly flexible
- An occasional Saturday or Sunday may be required
- Able to work in the US
- Prepare units for guest arrivals
- Regular cleaning of empty units, according to procedures
- Deep clean vacant units
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- View this position as a ministry
- Hard-working and able to show evidence of domestic abilities, such as strength and energy to fullfil the job responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and maneuver up and down stairs
- Must pay attention to details