Do you have a flair for expressing the strength and impact of your vision in words? Do you want to impact lives for eternity using your skills?
Use that ability to write grants expressing the significance of JAARS ministry through your articulate writing. Support the Partnership Ministries Director by writing grant proposals, proofing, and researching.
You will help make Bible translation and language development possible, in the most remote and difficult places on earth!
- For a volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- 20 hours per week
- Able to work in the US
- Generate proposals and grant applications with supporting documents
- Follow foundation’s guidelines for each proposal
- Write creative solutions by translating concepts and information into images
- Keep calendar updated with deadline dates
- Maintain records to research and track proposals
Education and Experience Desired
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to learn the donor database system
- Excellent organizational, editorial and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Three or more years of administrative experience
- Journalistic experience is preferred
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively