Aviation Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Maintaining aircraft in support of Bible translation requires a constant supply of aircraft parts that are ready at a moment’s notice for these flying machines.
Do you have the organizational and physical skills to ensure that thousands of aircraft parts are ready and waiting to support mission aviation? Do you have a passion for seeing lives changed through experiencing God’s Word? Come join our team!
Provide efficient and effective shipping and receiving of aircraft parts, merchandise, personal effects, and goods
- For a full time (40 hrs./week) volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Must be able to work in the US
- Maintain accurate shipping and receiving records
- Inspect incoming shipments for accuracy, conformity, and certification requirements.
- Prepare goods for shipping, including proper packing and labeling
- Maintain working relationships with sellers, buyers, bookkeepers, and other JAARS departments
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Parts/Inventory Manager
- May include local delivery of merchandise, unloading and loading trucks, and miscellaneous merchandise handling
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
Education and Experience
- High School education or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in same or related type of employment or positive completion of evaluation and work training program