Aviation Safety Manager
The safety of an aviation operation is one of the highest goals an organization can have. Not only the safety of our staff and employees but also the safety of our customers is paramount at JAARS.
Do you have an interest in promoting and monitoring safety? Do you have the organizational skills to audit, record, and track the status of our safety systems? Come help us enable the work of Bible translation by providing a safe and efficient aviation program.
- There are openings in the US and overseas
Oversight of the safety management system and industrial safety program of JAARS Aviation.
- Promote and facilitate a safety management system
- Record, track, and implement corrective actions in our safety management system
- Provide oversight to the internal auditing program
- Identify and mitigate hazardous situations
- Coordinate and facilitate risk management procedures
- Provide oversight to the health and environmental safety program
- Demonstrates a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embraces the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and helps us live them effectively
- A passion and critical eye for safety
- Detailed and meticulous in nature
- Good people skills
- Comfortable in using Microsoft and Google App software
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Aviation Safety Management training helpful
- Industrial Safety training or equivalent experience
- Aviation flight and or maintenance experience helpful
- Aircraft accident investigation training helpful