Aviation Parts Inventory Manager
Are you a computer-savvy, detail-oriented person who can accurately monitor parts inventory? Do you have a love for and a background in aviation? Are you good at organizing?
JAARS Aviation needs you to manage our parts inventory supporting missionary aviation worldwide. Our biggest inventory is right here in Waxhaw, North Carolina. Help make Bible translation possible in the most remote and difficult places on earth.
Management of an aviation parts inventory, processing financial transactions and billing, and supervising staff.
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Establish and maintain a quality inventory system that is cost-effective, timely, and provides adequate supplies
- Ensure that all stock items are identified, controlled, segregated, preserved, and stored in accordance with accepted aviation standards
- Supervise staff, ensuring proper policies and procedures are followed
- Complete appropriate financial and accounting processes related to the purchasing and selling of parts
- Process repair station maintenance work orders
- Reduce the quantity of unused or obsolete inventory through appropriate resale methods
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and scrutinize
- Ability to supervise others
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Management of inventory, purchasing, and selling preferred
- Knowledge of financial practices or experience with financial software
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of aviation preferred