Aviation Parts Inventory Bookkeeper
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Are you good at financial processes? Are you organized and attentive to details?
The Aviation Department seeks a bookkeeper to process the financial aspects of parts inventory and sales. As part of the job you will also help locate, sign out, and track aircraft parts.
With your skills you can positively impact people for eternity by being a part of giving them God’s Word!
Accurately record and process sales, purchases, work orders, and inventory transactions.
- For a full-time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
Accurately record and summarize financial transactions according to generally-accepted accounting principles
- Complete job journals
- Prepare sales invoices for parts sold
- Process monthly aviation gas charges
- Balance cash box
- Process and rectify the monthly bank statements
- Assist repair station personnel in locating and signing out parts from stockroom
- Perform other duties and functions assigned by the Aviation Parts Inventory Manager
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and scrutinize
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of financial practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and financial software
- Knowledge of aviation preferred