Aviation Hangar Bookkeeper
Do you enjoy bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together, drawing multiple work processes to a conclusion, and tidying it all up in a report? Do you enjoy being part of a team that works with information flow to provide successful customer business relationships?
Envision using your office skills, organizational ability, and the ability to communicate clearly to accomplish the work of building God’s kingdom? Be a part of the aviation maintenance team.
Assist the Maintenance Manager, Shop Foreman, and Parts/Inventory Manager in processing repair station work orders and financial payment procedures with customers.
- Position is for a full time volunteer or a staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
- Produce financial reports
- Review work order packages for proper invoicing and completion
- Monitor Customer invoice balances, credit reports, and approval levels
- Parts inventory bookkeeping, used part sales, and sale quote tracking
- Process end-of-month reports
- Provide office support for other hangar personnel, in their absence.
- Enjoys people
- Good oral and written communication
- Good phone etiquette
Education and Experience
- An associates or higher level college degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps
- Business or finance experience helpful
- Familiarity with aviation terminology a plus