Application Administrator – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
The Application Administrator is responsible for day-to-day activities supporting the JAARS ERP and Transportation environments. This position will also serve as one of our Google G Suite Administrators.
Duties includes administration, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, implementing, documenting, and maintaining our business systems. This position works closely with the Business Analyst, vendors, and users in identifying, evaluating and changing existing applications as well as implementing new applications. The Technology Business Analyst is a member of the Technology & Business Solutions department. This position is a full-time position requiring 40 hrs/week.
- Creates and maintains fields, views, reports, dashboards, and other application functions
- Researches system issues and heads problem-solving initiatives
- Assists with use case and test case development and works with project management and/or development teams to test and accept new functionality
- Serves as initial point of contact for developing and prioritizing change requests, system alterations, and customization
- Sets up and manages end-users and profile roles, and other administration tasks
- Documents configurations, data models and core processes
- Creates and maintains new workflows, functions, and configurations
- Creates requirements for system integrations and enhancements
- Trains end-users in system functionality and provide ongoing training as new system customization is implemented
- And other responsibilities as assigned
Aptitudes, Gifting, Training, and Education, Experience
- First and foremost, must have a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus
- Committed to the Vision and Mission of JAARS
- Has a servant heart attitude
- Interacts positively and collaborates as a member or leader of a team
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently develop approaches to complex systems, process redesign and analyze problems.
- Must have a strong bias toward completing tasks and achieving goals
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and capable of managing multiple responsibilities
- Consistently ready to learn and grow
- Demonstrated expertise and relevant experience in application administration
- Experience with G Suite administration
- Experience with online automation tools (Zapier, etc.)
- Experience working with and managing databases (SQL, MS Access)
- Minimum of 2 years in business analysis or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- MBA and/or relevant graduate degree desirable
- On-the-job training will be provided.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume to HR_Director@jaars.org or call (704) 843-6150