Do you have a passion to raise people’s awareness to the needs of Bible translation and JAARS? Do you like training and encouraging others? Do you have good organizational skills?
We need a team leader to recruit, train, encourage and motivate volunteers around the country to perform advocacy duties that inspire and engage people to become partners with JAARS. Could that be you?
Develop and maintain the Advocacy Program and build and manage program staff and volunteers.
- For a 20 hours (.5 FTE.) volunteer or a non-paid, career staff who raises support
- Must be able to work in the US
- Recruit, coordinate, train, equip, and encourage advocates
- Regularly provide updates, newsletters, and trainings
- Maintain an adequate supply of displays, brochures, and giveaways
- Develop materials for recruiting, training and maintaining volunteers
- Track and properly record in Salesforce new contacts and other related information
- Delegate tasks to staff and volunteers and manage multiple projects
- Develop annual goals in line with budget, keep records, and submit reports
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively
Education and Experience
- Associate of Arts or Bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with volunteer programs and management preferred
- Self-starter, who works independently and manages multiple responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and able to work cooperatively with departments
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Intermediate computer proficiency in G Suite, MS Office, and video communication tools