4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
Do you have a passion for 4WD vehicles and motorcycles? Would you love to share how to safely operate them in the classroom and in hands-on experiences?
JAARS operates a maintenance, operations, and safety course for those preparing to go overseas and for nationals in overseas locations. We also maintain our own off road training course that offers students practical application on campus.
Share your knowledge and expertise so that staff on the field can safely reach their destinations!
Conduct motorcycle and 4WD training courses in accordance with approved curricula.
- This is for a 0.5 FTE (20 hrs.) volunteer or career staff person who raises support
- Able to work in the US
- Instruct students in maintenance, safety, and operation of vehicles and motorcycles
- Contribute to the fine tuning of course curricula
- Present a real world perspective by providing hands-on vehicle training
- Flexible in work hours and availability due to when courses are offered
Experience and Education
- Knowledge and solid experience in the safe operation of 4WD vehicles and motorcycles
- Ability to communicate well and effectively and engage students while teaching
- Capable of sharing and clearly explaining technical matters
- Demonstrate a deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS, and help us live them effectively